My whole life was spent feeling like I didn’t quite fit in, like I was the odd one out. I faced many personal struggles as a result of feeling like an outsider, including anxiety and depression.
I have always had an interest in metaphysics but without the support or guidance, I didn’t know where to look. It was an aspect of me that was supressed for most of my life.
After the birth of my daughter in 2012, I developed a life threatening condition and almost died. I believe in conjunction with this experience, and becoming a mother, I knew I needed to change my life and seek deeper meaning.
My career up until this point was working in Human Resources, I have a Bachelors in Business Administration majoring in Human Resources Management. I thought earning that title and working in that field would be fulfilling, but it wasn’t.
I started with a Reiki class, and then started studying aromatherapy. It was all fascinating and I loved this new knowledge. I was still seeking something more, something spiritual.
After the birth of my son in 2014, I knew I needed to find my spiritual teacher. I went on a google search and found a wonderful mentor and teacher who I have been studying with for the past 2 years. This has been a life changing experience and has opened me up in ways I never knew possible.
During this period of soul searching, I found EFT. EFT has helped me uncover some of my core issues and release them. It is a powerful healing tool, which I want to share.
Now, I offer my services to help others find their path. During a meditation, I received that my soul’s purpose is to help others find joy and purpose in their lives, and that is what I intend to do!
My name is Leah (pronounced Lee) Burns. After deciding to radically change my life a few years ago, I am now following my souls purpose. I have dedicated the last few years of my life to spiritual development and have trained in the healing arts.
I live in beautiful Chilliwack, BC, Canada, with my husband, my 7 year old daughter, 5 year old son, and our 2 dogs.
My training and certifications include:
- Certified Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Practitioner
- Certified Mind, Body, Spirit Practitioner through Dr. Divi Chandna
- Clinical Aromatherapist through the West Coast Institute of Aromatherapy
- Registered Aromatherapist and Essential Oil Therapist with the BCAOA
- Ho’oponopono Healer
- Certified Angel Intuitive through Doreen Virtue’s in person workshop
- Certified Angel Card Reader through Doreen Virtue
- Reiki Master
- Perinatal Support Skills & Group Facilitator Training through the Pacific Postpartum Support Society
- Pospartum Support International - Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Components of Care Certificate
- Psychic & Mediumship development classes with:
- Shana Lee Gibson
- Tony Stockwell
- Lisa Williams
- Mavis Pittilla